We're innocently standing by, watching people lose their lives, It seems as if we had no voice, It's time for us to make a choice, Only god could decide, Who will live and who will die,....is my brother...oh no....Just let god decide......Why did you do it ?...oh,no,no,no...

We've had enough, MJ

marți, 8 noiembrie 2011

DR. CONRAD MURRAY TRIAL -- WHAT COULD SINK HIM

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

TMZ

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

Do you possess know for what reason I grasp Java fault warning while visiting your web site in IE 6?

As a final point , give permission me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I am confident you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my chief language consequently I am utilizing Google Translate to build out what to jot down what I genuinely have in mind to articulate.