We're innocently standing by, watching people lose their lives, It seems as if we had no voice, It's time for us to make a choice, Only god could decide, Who will live and who will die,....is my brother...oh no....Just let god decide......Why did you do it ?...oh,no,no,no...

We've had enough, MJ

sâmbătă, 19 decembrie 2009

ONE MOMENT IN TIME-WHITENEY HOUSTON



Each day I live ,
I want to be ,
A day to give ,
The best of me,
I am only one
But not alone
MY finest day
It's yeat unknown
I broke my heart
Fought every gain
To test the sweet
I faced the pain
I rise and fall
Yet through it all
This much remains,

I want one moment in time
When I'm more then I thought I could be,
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away,
And the answers are all up to me,
Give me one moment in time,
When I'am racing with destiny,

THEN IN THAT MOMENTOF TIME ,
I WILL FEEL,
I WILL FEEL ETERNITY !!!...

3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

nU AM CUVINTE! :x:x minunate citate,minunate melodii.. le adorr

Anonim spunea...

la foderul 2009,dar pana la urma toare sunt uimitoare.:)

Anonim spunea...

Iti multumesk ca ai facut aceasta"casuta a lui MJ" :x